7845 Northfield Road
Walton Hills, Ohio
FIC East | Build to Suit
Take advantage of this rare opportunity for spec build and build to suit industrial redevelopment space on 111 acres in Walton Hills, Ohio. The property is strategically located with access to multiple interstates and railways, and with close proximity to several major cities.
This 2.1 million SF property, formerly the Ford Motor Company Stamping Plant, is being redeveloped for industrial use. The site is flexible and will be developed based on the need in the marketplace.
Key features and benefits
- Construction has begun on 274,000 SF spec building
- Spec, Built to Suit & existing
- Flexible design for loading
- ESFR sprinkler system
- Incentives available – please contact us for further information
- Norfolk Southern Columbus & CSX North Baltimore Rail
- Bordering Interstates 71 and 480
- Less than 18 miles from Cleveland Hopkins International Airport
- Modern facilities
- High visibility
- New utility services with heavy power
- Utilities in place
- Surrounded by large labor force
|WH SF||Office SF||Docks||Drive-Ins||Clearance||Rail||Divisiable SF|
|Build to suit||TBD||Build to suit||Build to suit||32′-48′||Yes||Yes|
READY TO MOVE FORWARD?
Businesses looking to expand, relocate or take root in this industrial and manufacturing heartland, should look no further than the Forward Innovation Center.