At the crossroads of opportunity
Our revitalized campus is centrally located at the crossroads of several major transportation corridors, including prominent interstates, a railway hub, Hopkins International Airport and a cargo port on Lake Erie, all less than 10 miles from Downtown Cleveland.
Set up for success
A prime location is critical in creating a foundation for business success. Strategic companies need access to land, water, rail and air transport, all of which can be easily accessed from the Forward Innovation Center.
- High visibility and proximity to major landmarks
- Located at the intersection of multiple prominent interstates
- Ten miles from the Port of Cleveland, a major cargo shipping hub
- Supported air logistics from Hopkins International Airport
The space is the perfect environment for partners in need of modern and energy-efficient distribution and manufacturing space, positioned in an excellent employment environment.
- Flexible design for loading
- ESFR sprinkler system
- 130,000 SF and 364,000 SF spec build facilities
- High ceilings to support large industrial equipment
- Utilities on-site with access to heavy power
- Modern safety system
Built for Innovation
Forward Innovation Center is a brand new, state-of-the-art, master-planned development that offers up to 3.2M SF of rentable space. Perfectly suited for distributors, the aeronautics industry, tech companies, manufacturers, e-commerce providers and third-party logistics tenants, it serves as an intermodal site for goods moving through Cleveland by all modes of transportation—air, water, rail and truck. Watch the 3D video to envision all it has to offer.
Opportunities for tenants
210 Acres of Developable Space
New State-of-the-Art Buildings
Surrounded by Modern Amenities
Excellent Municipal Tax Benefits
READY TO MOVE FORWARD?
Businesses looking to expand, relocate or take root in this industrial and manufacturing heartland, should look no further than the Forward Innovation Center.